Friday, March 16, 2007

What really happened tuesday night???

You know thats a bloody good question. Tuesday night went a bit like this:
jayne and i at skandars having a quiet beer with some dudes
a couple of tequila shots were downed
BLACK BLACK BLACK

My memories of tuesday night went like this:
quiet beer with jayne and some dudes, a couple of shots were downed, something about throwing up and then also a very faint memory of being in some dutch guys house.

So Jayne and i spoke on wednesday morning and neither of us could remember what actually happened.

You know how they say the truth hurts? Well i know jayne was hurting but i was told by jayne who was told by our dude friends that i had a nice big spew in skandars (in the toilets thank god) and then i chased my dutch friend down the street cos he was going home, then proceeded to invite myself in. I was only there for 5 mins before i thought i was going to be sick so i got up and left not actually sure whether i said goodbye or anything and then walked myself home. Lebanon isn't really the place where you want to be walking at night.
But the most devastating part of the night was that we were both home by midnight.

Dont know what they put in the drinks here but it doesn't seem to be doing me any favours. However its not going to stop me hitting the turps again on sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: