Wednesday, March 7, 2007

So my very first post

Well i thought i should start my blogging with the most important piece of information ever to come out of lebanon.....I got some sex.
Thats right ladies and gentlemen after 8weeks and 2 days (whose counting) I finally got sex. Now it wasn't the guy i was hoping for and by sleeping with this guy i have screwed every chance i ever had of sleeping with the other guy but life waits for no one and you need to make sure your priorities are in order. And its not like he's a terrible guy I mean he's australian so he gets points there and he's not bad to look at and he looked after me when I got completly maggoted. Yeah so he's a bit of a gentleman.
Do you want to hear how the night went? well tough if you dont cos I'm going to tell you anyway. Started off as quiet drinks on a wednesday night just chilling out after a hard days work and then the group slowly got smaller and smaller til there was only him, me and some very spunky looking swiss guy. And then the tequlia shots started flowing du du du duuuuuu. Yeah it got messy really quicky. I have this pair of hot as black boots but would you believe they have no grip so i go from a standing position to on my back without actually moving. pretty clever i know. So my guy helps me up off the floor and i start abusinig him for spilling my beer which was in no way his fault. But my beer was gone and i wasn't happy.
So i could barely walk and we already new what was going to happen cos he was all over me even though i'm not into that PDA stuff but we started the walk home to his place which happened to be on the other side of town from the pub and my place. (my place is right next to the pub...as if my boss didn't do that on purpose) But its a really nice walk along the beach front until you decide that this is the mediteranian and its too good to just walk past so you jump in only to realise the water temperature is 10dgrees. Of course the natural reaction is to get out of something that cold and i dont think i stayed in for long but the temperature of the air at 1.30 in the morning is a little colder than the water. I know your thinking what kind of crack head does that and I didn't realise just how bad a decision it was until i looked around and found we were only meters from the pub and his house is on the other side of town.
But wait it doesn't end there. I have woken up to bleeding knuckles and no idea how i came to get them. Strange place this lebanon.

1 comment:

Missy said...

hee! you are such a crackhead. glad you finally got some though!