Friday, June 1, 2007

Busted

No really i was busted.
Jesus ok i was drunk so i wasn't quite as ashamed of myself as i should have been but i was busted by the lebanese cops while i was trying to do it on the bonnet of a car at the beach.
I know its incredibly tacky but you know shit happens!
It was kind of funny because i was still drunk this morn writing this so if there's spellin mistakes and shit give me a break!!!!
It was a german i was doing on the bonnet of his car. No idea what his name was. Maybe thats a good thing.
Will see him down at the pub because i've seen him there plenty of times but it will be interesting to see what happens. After being busted by the cops really dont think i'm going to go there again but then again he is kind of easy.
So ashamed! really i am. I'm terrible.
Going to hide my head under my pillow and wait for my hangover to come.
Oh my thumb is all black...I've obviously jammed it somewhere dunno where though. Gotta stop drinking its really bad for me.
So ashamed!

1 comment:

Missy said...

omg that wouldve been so embarrassing. except you were too drunk to be embarassed so it's all good!

maybe you need to cut down on the drinking just a little bit.