Sunday, May 13, 2007

More drunken tales

Some how after every weekend there are tales to be told. Although we go to the same pub, drink the same drinks, listen to the same music we seem to be able to make our own fun. It certainly helps when the staff and owner of the pub let us do whatever we want.

I didn't go out friday night but that just made me more prepared for captain bobs on saturday where we drank and were merry until neil threw me off the jet ski...NOT COOL....not cool because he went right into the beach and then came out over the waves so he was getting all this air and of course a couple of those and you can barely hold on so i let go...letting go as we went over a wave so i flew in the air and looked down to see the jet ski was still under me. To avoid an awkward landing i tried desperatly to throw myself to the side hitting my leg on the side of the jet ski as i came down. It hurt a lot and bouncing across the water hurt too.

But we continued the party at our pub and i worked the register but being drunk and it being a busy night i couldn't really keep up but they keep saying if i go in on a week night they'll teach me properly and being the drunken bum that i am i swapped shirts with one of the little bartenders and his hairy chest was popping out all around my singlet. Quite funny.

And then we hit captain bobs again this arvo but it was really choppy and windy so we just kicked back for a while.
I must credit captain bobs though because i am tanning at a rapid rate due to being drunk and being able to sit in the sun for a long time without worrying about burning.

No comments: