Sunday, April 29, 2007

The weather's getting warmer!!!


Here's me jet skiing over the weekend. We all went down to a place called captain bobs and drank beer and jet skiied all arvo. Not a bad way to spend a saturday. The water was fricking freezing but this jet ski in the pic is awesome it goes so bloody fast. I wasn't thrown off but there were several moments where i thought i might go...and poor neil prob has scratch marks all over him i was holding on so tight. I had a go at driving one of the jet ski's and having never driven one before it was quiet interesting and I threw my friend steve off twice, by accident, so i'm going to need some more practice. But it was good clean fun.

1 comment:

Missy said...

that looks like so much fun. i've never been but i would love to go. i'm told they're just like riding a scooter. just, you know, wetter. and faster!